Tonight on WDW News Tonight, we review every restaurant and shop in the new Disney Springs – Town Center, we play Disney Parks Pursuit, and we talk the best and worst dining at Walt Disney World’s resort hotels with guest Josh of EasyWDW.com…
WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, former hosts of WDW News Today: The Radio Show, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents.
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside the Orlando area, the show can be heard (and now watched via video stream) at Listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. The show also utilizes new interactive avenues for our audience, including a live chat, the ability to call-in to the show, and live polling.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- A full review of every eatery and shop that recently opened at Disney Springs
- Tom and Nick are Angry About Things
- Special guest Josh from EasyWDW.com
- A continuation of our in-depth discussion about the best and worst restaurants in all of Walt Disney World
- Flashback to the Future – Remember When?: Star Wars Weekends
- Disney Parks Pursuit, featuring prizes from Theme Park Connection
- And much more!
Original live broadcast Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 9PM EDT.
Watch the video:
Stream or download the audio:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:02:49 — 49.9MB)