Tonight on WDW News Tonight, we go “Ghostbusting” through Walt Disney World, we review some new restaurants, and we play “Disney Springs or Orlando Premium Outlets?”…
WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, former hosts of WDW News Today: The Radio Show, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents.
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside the Orlando area, the show can be heard (and now watched via video stream) at Listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. The show also utilizes new interactive avenues for our audience, including a live chat, the ability to call-in to the show, and live polling.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- A review of Tiffins, Nomad Lounge, and STK Lunch
- Tom and Nick are Angry About Things
- Flash Back to the Future – Paul Frees
- “Disney Springs or Orlando Premium Outlets?”, featuring prizes from Theme Park Connection
- Who’s Hates Tom Now?
- Ghosts of Walt Disney World – A Discussion on Extinct Attractions That Still Haunt Walt Disney World
Original live broadcast Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 9PM EDT.
Watch the video:
Stream or download the audio:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (43.7MB)