In this week’s episode the gang talk about:
- It’s the 4th Anniversary of Disney’s acquisition of “Star Wars” and we discuss whether Disney has done a good job or not with the all aspects of the franchise.
- Donald Glover is the new Lando Calrissian!
- Joss Whedon Wants to direct a “Star Wars” movie.
- George Lucas not writing “Indy 5”.
- Will we see The Illuminati in “Avengers: Infinity War”?
- First “Logan” trailer and our reactions.
- “Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2” gets a teaser trailer.
- Is “Deadpool 2” in trouble?
- “The Incredibles 2” coming sooner than expected
Join Joe Hogarty, Patrick Hackett, Ron D’Anna and Jack McCarthy!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:31:52 — 84.1MB)